Most efficient way to update a specific field of a Value in cache

matanlevy matanlevy

Most efficient way to update a specific field of a Value in cache

Hi,

I am using ignite in C# and I wonder what is the most efficient way to
update a specific field in my cache value.

for example, I have cache of <String,MyClass> and in MyClass I have a
boolean field (with many other fields). I need to update only this spceific
boolean field for a large amount of keys in my cache.

Is there any alternative except Get all my keys, modify MyClass
Object(actually, only my boolean field) for all of them and Put all changes?

Thanks!

kcheng.mvp kcheng.mvp

Re: Most efficient way to update a specific field of a Value in cache

Can you use sql update clause to achieve this?