Metrics to get size of cache in memory

gupabhi gupabhi

Metrics to get size of cache in memory

Hello,
     I'm looking to get memory (heap/off heap) consumed by my cache across
the cluster. If possible also per node. What is the best way of doing this.

Thanks,
Gupabhi

Denis Mekhanikov Denis Mekhanikov

Re: Metrics to get size of cache in memory

Gupabhi,

Memory-related metrics are available on data region level. You can see, how much space is occupied by each data region on every node.
You can find available metrics here: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/memory-metrics

Denis