[Meetup] Join Apache Ignite Virtual Q&A Session on October 20

Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova

[Meetup] Join Apache Ignite Virtual Q&A Session on October 20

Hi, Igniters!

The Q&A sessions after our tech talks were so inspiring that we’re focusing the next community gathering on answering your questions! On October 20, join a special community session and ask experts about Ignite features, configuration, and architecture.

We will start with three 10-minute tech talks by Ignite developers. Then, you will have an hour to ask our pool of experts your Ignite questions.

RVSP and check out the pool of experts (more are to come): https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/273921637/
Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova

Re: [Meetup] Join Apache Ignite Virtual Q&A Session on October 20

Hi! Just a kind reminder: see you tomorrow!

ср, 14 окт. 2020 г. в 13:00, Kseniya Romanova <[hidden email]>:
Hi, Igniters!

The Q&A sessions after our tech talks were so inspiring that we’re focusing the next community gathering on answering your questions! On October 20, join a special community session and ask experts about Ignite features, configuration, and architecture.

We will start with three 10-minute tech talks by Ignite developers. Then, you will have an hour to ask our pool of experts your Ignite questions.

RVSP and check out the pool of experts (more are to come): https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/273921637/
Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova

Re: [Meetup] Join Apache Ignite Virtual Q&A Session on October 20

Hi Igniters! Here's the video from our 1str Q&A session: https://youtu.be/EUKNYUUPTRw
Many thanks to speakers, experts, and attendees.
Please share, what do you think of the format? I hope, next time someone will make us a little presentation of their case :)

Slides
Communication via Discovery by Ivan - https://go.gridgain.com/rs/491-TWR-806/images/2020-10-08-Communication_via_Discovery.pdf What you can learn from your distributed data? by Ravil -  https://go.gridgain.com/rs/491-TWR-806/images/2020-10-20-Distributed_ML.pdf

Cheers,
Kseniya