Map 10 caches to 10 different ignite nodes

abhi2703 abhi2703

Map 10 caches to 10 different ignite nodes

Hi All,

I am new to ignite.

Is it possible to store 10 different caches to 10 different nodes.

I am using Ignite clusters and it is exposed to actual code via Ignite
Client.
is it possible to configure this in java code?

Thanks,
abhi

Vladimir Pligin Vladimir Pligin

Re: Map 10 caches to 10 different ignite nodes

Yes, it's possible to achieve that with a node filter.
You should change your cache configurations.
Here's the  javadoc
<https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/configuration/CacheConfiguration.html#setNodeFilter-org.apache.ignite.lang.IgnitePredicate->
. After that you'll be able to leverage attributes to filter nodes. A cache
will start on on certain nodes for which the predicate return true.

abhi2703 abhi2703

Re: Map 10 caches to 10 different ignite nodes

Thanks a lot Vladimir, that's exactly what I was searching for.

Re: Map 10 caches to 10 different ignite nodes

Take a look at this documentation page that share a bit more detail on how to use the node filters.

-
Denis