[ML][Community] Slides (eng) and video (eng) about Ignite ML module from JFuture conference

zaleslaw zaleslaw

[ML][Community] Slides (eng) and video (eng) about Ignite ML module from JFuture conference

Hi, Ignite users, if you are interested in Ignite ML functionality in new
release 2.7 and our roadmap for the next releases, please have a look to
this video and read the slides.

I've presented new ML features on JFuture conference in Minsk in english to
spread my words across whole world:)

Please use the direct link to the  video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmoMBsiHxf8>  .
Slides could be found  here
<https://speakerdeck.com/zaleslaw/nuances-of-machine-learning-with-ignite-ml>
.

The code of example run in this video could be found in our ML tutorial:
Read Titanic data and build the model example
<https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/examples/ml/tutorial/Step_1_Read_and_Learn.java>
.

P.S.: in next two months I'm going to post a few extended videos in russian
and english based on this material from another conferences.

If you have any questions about ML, running examples and so on, feel free to
contact with me

Yury Babak Yury Babak