ML: 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT - Master Branch - SQLFeatureLabelExtractor class not found

mahesh76private mahesh76private

ML: 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT - Master Branch - SQLFeatureLabelExtractor class not found

Hi,

we moved to master to checkout on the SQLDataSet features....
Ran the example,
DecisionTreeClassificationTrainerSQLTableExample.java

However, I get SQLFeatureLabelExtractor class not cound exception.
I check on the server that the JARS in ML are resent on the server side libs
folder.
The JAR has SQLFeatureLabelExtractor class in libs folder.

Any clue why this would still happen?