[MEETUP] Apache Ignite Best Practices for Native Persistence and Data Recovery

Ivan Rakov Ivan Rakov

[MEETUP] Apache Ignite Best Practices for Native Persistence and Data Recovery

Hi,

Next Tuesday on meetup [1] I'll make a presentation about Ignite Native Persistence.
I'll share insights how it works under the hood. Also I'll give some advice on how to configure it and tune its performance.

TIME ZONES
5:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time
8:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time
1:30 PM British Summer Time
2:20 PM Central European Summer Time
3:30 PM Moscow Standard Time
6:00 PM India Standard Time
8:30 PM Singapore Time
8:30 PM China Standard Time

Please attend if you are interested.

--
Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov
Vasily Laktionov Vasily Laktionov

Re: [MEETUP] Apache Ignite Best Practices for Native Persistence and Data Recovery

Hi,
Please share slides and/or video of meetup.

Re: [MEETUP] Apache Ignite Best Practices for Native Persistence and Data Recovery

Vasiliy,

You can find a link to the recording in the comments section here:

-
Denis