Los Angeles Area Apache Ignite/Kubernetes Meetup

Dani Traphagen Dani Traphagen

Los Angeles Area Apache Ignite/Kubernetes Meetup

Hi everyone,

January 31st I will be speaking in Los Angeles at Verizon Digital Media Services on using Apache Ignite with Kubernetes!

You can read all the meetup details here along with the abstract description. Free Food and Drinks will be provided.

Hope to see you there if you are in the area!

Cheers,
Dani

--
Dani Traphagen | [hidden email]
Solutions Architect
GridGain
Denis Magda-2 Denis Magda-2

Re: Los Angeles Area Apache Ignite/Kubernetes Meetup

cross-posting to the user list