Local listener for continuous query doesn't trigger on cache key removal

Trung Do Trung Do

Local listener for continuous query doesn't trigger on cache key removal

Hi,

I am following the example on this page for continuous query local
listener and it works great:

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/continuous-queries#section-local-listener

However, it seems to me that the local listener is not triggered at
all when I remove a key from the cache, i.e.

cache.remove(1234);

What am I doing wrong?

Trung
Alexandr Shapkin Alexandr Shapkin

RE: Local listener for continuous query doesn't trigger on cache keyremoval

Hi,

Have you checked that the key is present for the cache?

Sample:
cache.put(1234, "1234");
cache.remove(1234);

If you still can't catch removed events, please share your example we could take a look into.