ghostler ghostler

Hello.
I have service wtich save some data as BinaryObject in cache. Service and ignite nodes don't have classes, but service know classes names.
Can I load this objects on client with normal classes? Client contains needed classes.
I tried do it on one node, but got exception java.io.FileNotFound: <somePathToFile>\<typeId>.classname. When I put <typeId>.classname with right class name, all work fine.
Saved BinaryObjects loaded from cache without problems with all fields.
Aleksandr
ghostler ghostler

Re: Loading objects saved as BinaryObject.

Problem solved.
Forgot set BinaryTypeConfiguration for my classes.
Will be better, if add support work without this configuration when you set types using CacheConfiguration.setTypes, add more information in exception.
dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 8:26 AM, ghostler <[hidden email]> wrote:
*Problem solved.*
Forgot set BinaryTypeConfiguration for my classes.
Will be better, if add support work without this configuration when you set
types using CacheConfiguration.setTypes, add more information in exception.

Glad the issue is resolved. Do you mind filing a ticket in Ignite Jira describing your suggestion and a better error message in exception?