Load data into particular Ignite cache from HDFS

Divya Darshan DD Divya Darshan DD

Load data into particular Ignite cache from HDFS

Can you tell me a method to load files from HDFS into particular cache region of Ignite.

I know loadCache can be used but it is expecting parameters in the form of Key value pair so not able to understand how to use this method for loading complete files

Apologies for any usage of wrong technical terms.

My use case is simple: Keep data in Ignite cache from HDFS and evict the data based on LRU
Any examples with Ignite-Hadoop data eviction with files residing in HDFS or any other system will be highly appreciated
Stanislav Lukyanov Stanislav Lukyanov

RE: Load data into particular Ignite cache from HDFS

I think this describes what you want: https://apacheignite-fs.readme.io/docs/secondary-file-system

Stan