Limited set of DataStructure compared to REDIS

dhiman_nikhil dhiman_nikhil

Limited set of DataStructure compared to REDIS

I see many DS not present in Ignite like zrevrangeByScore, sortedSet, etc.
Is there a way I can get all D.S. provided by Redis in Ignite.

stephendarlington stephendarlington

Re: Limited set of DataStructure compared to REDIS

I think you’d do operations like that using SQL, i.e., you’d use the SqlFieldsQuery.

Regards,
Stephen