Launched Ignite meetups and redesigned events pages

Launched Ignite meetups and redesigned events pages

Igniters,

I've just merged changes contributed by Mauricio and Ignacio, who helped us to prepare professional webpages for Ignite meetup groups around the world [1] and for Ignite events [2]. Now you can easily enroll in a meetup group nearby or sign up for an upcoming event to be hosted one of our experts.

Please check them out and share your feedback. In the meantime, three of us are going to carry on with optimizations and changes making the website more useful for developers as well as more searchable/discoverable from various search engines.

-
Denis
Dmitriy Pavlov Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Launched Ignite meetups and redesigned events pages

Hi Igniters, Mauricio, Ignacio, and Denis,

Thank you all for updating these pages.

I would like to stress just one thing:
should you have in mind some topic you can run talk about, please feel absolutely free to fill submission proposal.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

вт, 7 янв. 2020 г. в 02:48, Denis Magda <[hidden email]>:
Igniters,

I've just merged changes contributed by Mauricio and Ignacio, who helped us to prepare professional webpages for Ignite meetup groups around the world [1] and for Ignite events [2]. Now you can easily enroll in a meetup group nearby or sign up for an upcoming event to be hosted one of our experts.

Please check them out and share your feedback. In the meantime, three of us are going to carry on with optimizations and changes making the website more useful for developers as well as more searchable/discoverable from various search engines.

-

Re: Launched Ignite meetups and redesigned events pages

Dmitry,

We've also added the reference to the form on the event's webpage. Btw, could you remind me who will be receiving the proposals - you, I and some other folks or all @dev list?

-
Denis

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 1:53 AM Dmitriy Pavlov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Igniters, Mauricio, Ignacio, and Denis,

Thank you all for updating these pages.

I would like to stress just one thing:
should you have in mind some topic you can run talk about, please feel
absolutely free to fill submission proposal.

To submit proposal you need to fill in this form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiY7movHKvyWg3gOVedHgukJJnNiaejSO_X838vBseL9VmiQ/viewform
.