Javamelody starting an Apache Ignite server node!

David Tinker David Tinker

Javamelody starting an Apache Ignite server node!

"I am using the Apache Ignite thin client (https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/thin-clients/java-thin-client). Somehow after my app has been running for a few minutes an Ignite server node suddenly starts up! This happens on a "javamelody" thread."

Any ideas?

This is one of the more WTF things I have seen lately! :)

Re: Javamelody starting an Apache Ignite server node!