Java VM Parameters setting through cpp api

Wolfgang Meyerle Wolfgang Meyerle

Java VM Parameters setting through cpp api

Hi,

Is it possible somehow to define specific Java VM Parameters through the
cpp interfacte or the xml configuration files.

I'm facing serious sys-stripe timeouts and one recommendation of Ignite
is to switch to IPv4 only.

Unfortunately this is an Java VM Parameter which I do not seem to have
influence as soon as I start the Ignite Cpp Server Process via
Ignite::Ignition::Start

Regards,

Wolfgang

Igor Sapego-1 Igor Sapego-1