Java Thin Client: Continuous Queries

ssansoy ssansoy

Java Thin Client: Continuous Queries

Hi, I saw this earlier, which seems to imply continuous queries will be
supported in the .Net client in 2.10

Will the java client also get this functionality? Is there an expected
date/release for that as we are very interested in it. If there are no plans
for that, how can we request this feature so the .Net and java clients have
the same functionality.

Thanks

ptupitsyn ptupitsyn

ssansoy ssansoy

Re: Java Thin Client: Continuous Queries

Thats great thanks for confirming, is there a Jira or something we can keep
an eye on to get up to date with progress etc?

ptupitsyn ptupitsyn

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 12:16 PM ssansoy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thats great thanks for confirming, is there a Jira or something we can keep
an eye on to get up to date with progress etc?

ssansoy ssansoy

Re: Java Thin Client: Continuous Queries

Hi, I saw the changes for this were in the master branch? Is there a rough
release date for this by any chance?

Thanks

ptupitsyn ptupitsyn

Re: Java Thin Client: Continuous Queries

Yes, it is in master and will be included in the next release (2.11).
There is no release date yet, but I think it should happen in Q3 or Q4.