JDBC thin: support connection pooling in 2.7?

kcheng.mvp kcheng.mvp

JDBC thin: support connection pooling in 2.7?

know that the coming release (2.7) support

JDBC:
* Implemented DataSource interface for thin driver

and there is a jira about the connection pool

it comments as below

W have to support connection pool to JDBC compliance.
At the very least we must test ourselves with well-known pooling providers
(DBCP, c3p0).
This is blocked by IGNITE-6140

and I found https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6140 is fixed for
2.7

not sure I can use jdbc thin drive with  pooling providers (DBCP, c3p0) or
not?

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev