Is there any way to make sure data and its backups in different data center

c c c c

Is there any way to make sure data and its backups in different data center

HI, we are working on ignite v2.7.0 . We plan to deploy 5 server nodes across two data center (three in one data center and two in the other). We setup 2 backups for each entry, so we have three copies data for each entry. How can we make sure there is at least one copy in both data center?

Regards

Alex Plehanov Alex Plehanov

Re: Is there any way to make sure data and its backups in different data center

Hello,

You can set custom affinityBackupFilter in RendezvousAffinityFunction. See [1] for example.

c c c c