Is there any change to integrate ignite into Android environment?

xingjl6280 xingjl6280

Is there any change to integrate ignite into Android environment?

Hi team,

Is it possible to integrate ignite into Android?
My Android device will only work in LAN environment, I hope it could be
facilitated with the memory sharing and service call function of ignite.

thank you

xingjl6280 xingjl6280

Re: Is there any change to integrate ignite into Android environment?

Hi Denis,

It's a Android Pad, with 8 cores CPU and 6GB RAM.

We use the Pad to connect servers and some devices with Ubuntu running. It's
only working in a stable LAN environgment.

Is it possible?

thank you

xingjl6280 xingjl6280

Re: Is there any change to integrate ignite into Android environment?

Hi IIya,

yes, I tried, with the java thin client.

There's no issue with build, but get fatal error during client initiation.
Ignite try to call some virtual method of Object by reflection, but the
method doesn't exist.
I guess it's due to the difference of Android SDK and JDK.

Actually, in many manufacturing scenarios, Apps are installed on Pad with
good performance and LAN network,
Ignite will provide those Apps with more convenient communication with
backend, or even IOT device.

So the initial design of Ignite didn't take Android into consideration,
right? And there's no another version for Android?
I may give up this idea.