Is there a way to use IgniteQueue with AffinityKey?

googy googy

Is there a way to use IgniteQueue with AffinityKey?

Hi,

I want to use IgniteQueue like a IgniteCache.
(IgniteQueue input data distribute by AffinityKey or NodeID and so on..)

Research and test results are as follows. (Ignite ver2.7.0)

1. IgniteQueue do not have AffinityKey input interface
 - PARTITIONED mode is random distribution
2. IgniteQueue do not have NodeID input interface
 - Have NodeFilter but target node dynamic change impossible
3. IgniteQueue have AffinityCall, AffinityCall but not properly for
distribution purpose
4. IgniteQueue cache setting is very simple
 - CollectionConfiguration do not provide detailed setting
 - Not exist ExpiryPolicy, Affinity, Index, RebalanceMode, etc.

*So I ask if there is a way I do not know.*

Thank you.

mmuzaf mmuzaf

Re: Is there a way to use IgniteQueue with AffinityKey?

Hello googy,

Purely curious, why do you want to use IgniteQueue like an
IgniteCache? What is your goal?

Please note, that such Ignite data structures (base on Ignite caches)
considered being reworked in future [1].
So, I think it's a good starting thing for collecting user experience
with it :-)

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+3.0+Wishlist