Is invokeAll() considered a batch operation?

12
javadevmtl javadevmtl

Re: Is invokeAll() considered a batch operation?

Ok cool! I'll try it...

But question is, is 180,000 (50/50 read/write) operations/sec alot or not?

The 2 nodes are 32 cores each so it's 64 cores of computing power.
Sergi Vladykin Sergi Vladykin

Re: Is invokeAll() considered a batch operation?

These numbers look fairly normal to me. But you should look at your CPU and network utilization. If they are not fully utilized may be it is possible to tune something.

Sergi

javadevmtl javadevmtl

Re: Is invokeAll() considered a batch operation?

Nodes are networked on 1 gigabit network.

I used htop and each core is running at about 40%
I used nload and it's averaging about 300 megabits in and out.

Also the jmeter client sending is at about 7% network useage.

So there's plenty of wiggle room.
Sergi Vladykin Sergi Vladykin

Re: Is invokeAll() considered a batch operation?

Looks interesting.
These numbers are the same for both nodes?
And what about jmeter? Do you run it on some third box? If so is that box loaded?

Sergi