Inter node communication security

Afkham Azeez Afkham Azeez

Inter node communication security

Does Ignite support securing the interactions between the nodes on the network? If so, please point me to the relevant documentation etc.

Thanks
Azeez

--
Afkham Azeez
Director of ArchitectureWSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com

email: [hidden email] cell: +94 77 3320919
blog:
http://blog.afkham.org
twitter:
http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez