Integration with Mesos

pgarg pgarg

Integration with Mesos

asked by mandolin player

Would it make sense, given the architecture of Ignite to create a Mesos Framework? The ability to run on Mesos would help get people to try it and see how it works, and perhaps allow for some elasticity in how it operates. Thanks!

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: Integration with Mesos

commented by dmitriy setrakyan

Absolutely agree! I have started the dev list discussion here: http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Ignite-and-Mesos-Integration-td280.html

I have also filed a Jira ticket for it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-857

Let's gather thoughts from this community, so we can get started on this.

I the mean time, vote on this issue if you think integration with Mesos is important.

-----