Integration of MongoDB

daliborn daliborn

Integration of MongoDB

I have an big mongoDB store, but I'm not sure how can I integrate datagrid with mongo? I would like to have faster fetch of records.
dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Re: Integration of MongoDB

daliborn wrote
I have an big mongoDB store, but I'm not sure how can I integrate datagrid with mongo? I would like to have faster fetch of records.
I believe you can implement a simple MongoCacheStore as described here:
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.1/docs/persistent-store

There is also an example of it here, which may or may not match your requirements:
https://github.com/gridgain/gridgain-advanced-examples/blob/master/src/main/java/org/gridgain/examples/datagrid/store/CacheMongoStore.java

Thanks,
D.