IgniteSecurity vs GridSecurityProcessor

vbm vbm

IgniteSecurity vs GridSecurityProcessor

Hi,

We were using 2.7.6 and had implemented a custom security plugin for authorization and authentication by implementing GridSecurityProcessor.

Now in 2.9 we see that a new interface is provided IgniteSecurity.
May I know what is the difference between the interfaces, as both look similar and what is appropriate place to implement them.

Also in 2.7.6 there was a class called SecurityContextHolder to  hold the context.
Now in 2.9 we do not see that class and we see a class OperartionClassContext.
How do we use this new class when using a custom security plugin?

Regards,
Vishwas

Re: IgniteSecurity vs GridSecurityProcessor

Hello!

Please refer to this specific ticket:

As well as this Javadoc of the new class:
/**
* Ignite Security Processor.
* <p>
* The differences between {@code IgniteSecurity} and {@code GridSecurityProcessor} are: