IgniteFileSystem.create(...) Question--File Properties?

Chris Software Chris Software

IgniteFileSystem.create(...) Question--File Properties?

Hello,

I am wondering what sort of File Properties can be set in ignite using the IgniteFileSystem.create(IgfsPath path, int bufSize, boolean overwrite, int replication, long, blockSize, Map<String, String> props) method.

I am using the default storage.  It's not obvious to me in the code what choices I have for this properties file.  I don't see it documented in the javadoc.

Thank you.

Re: IgniteFileSystem.create(...) Question--File Properties?

Hello,

Are you using IGFS as a standalone file system or as a way to accelerate Hadoop? If for the latter then I would suggest considering an alternate solution that is proved to be efficient for production deployment and Hadoop offloading:

-
Denis

Thank you.

Thank you.