Ignite web console

Viraj Rathod Viraj Rathod

Ignite web console

How do I launch my localhost on the default 8090 port and connect it to my cluster.
I have installed ignite and running 2 nodes on RHEL azure boxes.
The ignite-web-agent.sh file is successful but how do I see my caches on the web console which is console.gridgrain.com?
Viraj Rathod
Alexey Kuznetsov-2 Alexey Kuznetsov-2

Re: Ignite web console

Hi Viraj Rathod,

1. Make sure that you copied "ignite-rest-http" folder from "libs/optional" to "libs".
This module is required by Web Console in order to communicate with cluster via REST.
Cluster should be restarted if "ignite-rest-http" was not in "libs".

2. Please attach log from Web Agent.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov