Ignite wallpapers for desktop & mobile - light your fire

Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova

Ignite wallpapers for desktop & mobile - light your fire

Hi Igniters!

Here [1] you can find wallpapers and add some blaze to your desktop or mobile!

As they can be used in any month, probably I shall upload them to ignite wiki or to the project website? Please suggest what will be appropriate.

Me and GG designer Nacho wish you happy holidays and a productive New Year!

Kseniya
GridGain DevRel
Saikat Maitra Saikat Maitra

Re: Ignite wallpapers for desktop & mobile - light your fire

Kseniya, Nacho

Thank you for sharing the wallpapers. They are very cool.

IMO, we can add it in project website.

Also, I have a query regarding Apache lgnite logo that can be used for external presentation.

Can we add this also in Apache Ignite project website?

Regards,
Saikat

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 9:24 AM Kseniya Romanova <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Igniters!

Here [1] you can find wallpapers and add some blaze to your desktop or mobile!

As they can be used in any month, probably I shall upload them to ignite wiki or to the project website? Please suggest what will be appropriate.

Me and GG designer Nacho wish you happy holidays and a productive New Year!

Kseniya
GridGain DevRel

Re: Ignite wallpapers for desktop & mobile - light your fire

Saikat,

I like the idea of having a webpage with Ignite assets (logos, wallpapers, common slides). Let me work on this in the nearest time.

As for the logos, you can find them on the website repo:

-
Denis

GridGain DevRel
Saikat Maitra Saikat Maitra

Re: Ignite wallpapers for desktop & mobile - light your fire

Hi Denis,

Awesome !!!

Thank you for sharing the svn url.

Regards,