Ignite v1.2.0 Jetty HttpGenerator class not found

WestEast WestEast

Ignite v1.2.0 Jetty HttpGenerator class not found

Hello all:

after successfully compiling v1.2.0 (mvn clean package -DskipTests)
I get the following error message when trying to start ignite
(bin/ignite.sh):

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/eclipse/jetty/http/HttpGenerator$CachedHttpField

Version v1.1.0 works without any issues following the same steps.

I'd greatly appreciate any help/advice

Thanks :)

P.S. Yes, just starting out

Sergey Kozlov Sergey Kozlov

Re: Ignite v1.2.0 Jetty HttpGenerator class not found

You should change dir to target/release-package and then start node by bin/ignite.sh (or bin\ignite.bat for Windows)

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems
www.gridgain.com