Ignite thread pools

Raymond Wilson Raymond Wilson

Ignite thread pools

Hi,

I have been drilling into some of the Ignite thread pool support and have found references in the code to three thread pools that don't appear to be referenced in the Ignite thread pool documentation at https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/thread-pools

These are:

asyncCallbackThreadPoolSize
managementThreadPoolSize
utilityCacheThreadPoolSize

By default these pools will be set to Max(8, Environment.ProcessorCount) []we use the IA C# client]

Note: These configurations are referenced in the Ignite Javadoc pages, but the descriptions are just single sentences mirroring the names of the thread pools themselves.

Can the thread pool documentation be extended to include these additional pools, particularly with respect to their purpose and roles, and the circumstances when you would change them from the default value.

Thanks,
Raymond.

--

Raymond Wilson
Solution Architect, Civil Construction Software Systems (CCSS)
[hidden email]
Никита Сафонов Никита Сафонов

Re: Ignite thread pools

Hi  Raymond,