Ignite support machine learning librarys?

suhuadong suhuadong

Ignite support machine learning librarys?

hi,all
Ignite support machine learning librarys?

Re: Ignite support machine learning librarys?

suhuadong wrote
Ignite support machine learning librarys?
What libraries exactly you're asking about and what kind of integration with are you looking for? Can you please give more details?

-Val
suhuadong suhuadong

Re: Ignite support machine learning librarys?

>What libraries exactly you're asking about and what kind of integration with are you looking for? Can you please give more details?

Libraries  contains k-means algorithm,Support Vector Machine,Apriori etc.
I don't know whether ignite has libraries.
Ignite need integration with spark to support  k-means algorithm?

Re: Ignite support machine learning librarys?

suhuadong wrote
Libraries  contains k-means algorithm,Support Vector Machine,Apriori etc.
I don't know whether ignite has libraries.
Ignite need integration with spark to support  k-means algorithm?
Ignite has native integration only with Spark, but you can do any integration within your application. For example, you can use Compute Grid [1] to run some algorithms over the data stored in Data Grid [2] to scale this algorithms out. Does it make sense to you?

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/compute-grid
[2] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-grid

-Val
suhuadong suhuadong

Re: Ignite support machine learning librarys?

>Ignite has native integration only with Spark, but you can do any integration within your application. For example, you can use Compute Grid [1] to run some algorithms over the data stored in Data Grid [2] to scale this algorithms out. Does it make sense to you?

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/compute-grid
[2] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-grid

Thank vkulichenko for answering the question.
1:
i will try to use k-means algorithm by ignite integration with spark  MLLib.

2:
It is difficult to implement  distributed Version machine learning algorithms by  use Compute Grid.Because need good math and programming skill.Only as a last resort should ,i will try to do it .

Re: Ignite support machine learning librarys?

You don't have to implement algorithms from scratch, but you can use Compute Grid to parallelize existing algorithms using existing libraries. Compute Grid API is fairly simple, so if the algorithm itself allows to run it in parallel, this should not be hard to implement.

-Val