Ignite - rest api port

M Singh M Singh

Ignite - rest api port

Hi Folks:

I have downloaded the apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-bin.zip file an have started it with the ignite.sh script.

However, I am not able to connect to the rest service url (http://localhost:8080/ignite?cmd=version) - it returns an empty response.  I think that rest service is running on another port, but I am not sure how to find it/change it.

The ignite.sh -h also did not give me any info about it.  Perhaps this info is in one of the xml type.

Please let me know if anyone has any pointers for me.

Thanks

Sergey Kozlov Sergey Kozlov

Re: Ignite - rest api port

Hi

You should copy directory named ignite-rest-http from libs/optional/ to libs/ and restart node

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems
www.gridgain.com
M Singh M Singh

Re: Ignite - rest api port

Hi Sergey:

Thanks for the information.

Can you please point me point me to where this step and other important operational steps for using spark etc are documented ?

Mans

However, I am not able to connect to the rest service url (<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank" onclick="return theMainWindow.showLinkWarning(this)" href="http://localhost:8080/ignite?cmd=version">http://localhost:8080/ignite?cmd=version) - it returns an empty response.  I think that rest service is running on another port, but I am not sure how to find it/change it.

The ignite.sh -h also did not give me any info about it.  Perhaps this info is in one of the xml type.

Please let me know if anyone has any pointers for me.

Thanks

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems
www.gridgain.com

Denis Magda Denis Magda

Re: Ignite - rest api port

Hi,

Here is Spark related documentation

Denis

However, I am not able to connect to the rest service url (<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank" onclick="return theMainWindow.showLinkWarning(this)" href="http://localhost:8080/ignite?cmd=version" class="">http://localhost:8080/ignite?cmd=version) - it returns an empty response.  I think that rest service is running on another port, but I am not sure how to find it/change it.