Ignite readme.io - documentation export (pdf, etc)?

ihorps ihorps

Ignite readme.io - documentation export (pdf, etc)?

hi all

I tried to find some option on readme.io to export Apache Ignite
documentation into some static form, let's say PDF but I was not successful.
Is there a way (even transitive, like in few steps) to achieve this goal?

Thank you in advance!

Stanislav Lukyanov Stanislav Lukyanov

RE: Ignite readme.io - documentation export (pdf, etc)?

Hi Prachi,

Any chance you can help with that?

Thanks,

Stan

pgarg pgarg

Re: Ignite readme.io - documentation export (pdf, etc)?

Readme.io does not provide PDFs. I can  provide you with .md files. Would that work?

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 9:36 AM, Stanislav Lukyanov <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Prachi,

Any chance you can help with that?

Thanks,

Stan

ihorps ihorps

Re: Ignite readme.io - documentation export (pdf, etc)?

hello Prachi,

thanks for the response.

Yes, it would work for me now. Is the documentation for Apache Ignite 2.4
finalized already? If it's true - could you please prepare *.md export for
this version? If not - I'd like to wait a bit when it's ready...

Thank you in advance!