Ignite persistence and activation

steve.hostettler steve.hostettler

Ignite persistence and activation

Hello.

I am trying to implement ignite persistence but I stumbled upon the
following problems/questions. It is required to activate the cluster, that
much is clear but I have bootstrap code that is using technical caches that
I do not want to persist and more problematic I need to use
ignite.atomicReference and that as part of the initialization of the node.

I assume that I need to create a another region that is not persisted for
the so called system caches but what do I do with  ignite.atomicReference?

Thanks in advance

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev