Ignite performance about put/get

ght230 ght230

Ignite performance about put/get

Who can tell me the Ignite Performance about put/get TPS
(key: 16-char-long java.lang.String, value: java.lang.Integer)
and the time spent of getting one value?
Denis Magda Denis Magda

Re: Ignite performance about put/get

Hi,

Here [1] you can find details on different benchmarks. Put/get ones are
among them. The put/get benchmark uses 'int' as keys and custom objects
as values.

If you need to get results for String keys and Integer values you can
modify the benchmark on your own [2].

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/benchmarks/ignite-vs-hazelcast.html
[2] https://github.com/apacheignite/yardstick-ignite

On 1/30/2016 8:33 AM, ght230 wrote:
> Who can tell me the Ignite Performance about put/get TPS
> (key: 16-char-long java.lang.String, value: java.lang.Integer)
> and the time spent of getting one value?

ght230 ght230

Re: Ignite performance about put/get

Thank you for your reply.