Ignite node top ram limit

mvolkomorov mvolkomorov

Ignite node top ram limit

Is there a RAM limit for single node (hardcoded or practical)?

What practical top limit is comfortable in terms of node failures?

Re: Ignite node top ram limit

Hello!

I don't think there is any, if we are talking of off-heap size.

Any problems in case of node failure are shared by persistent clusters which have more data than RAM.