Ignite meetup in NY and details of Postgres acceleration scenarios

Ignite meetup in NY and details of Postgres acceleration scenarios

Ignite user and dev community,

Next Tuesday I'll be in NY conducting in-memory computing essentials session for one of the biggest meetup communities of the city [1]. Stop by if you're around. Let's meet in person. Once the main track is over we can stay and have a couple of beers/sodas discussing your Ignite cases/ideas.

Also, some of you might be interested in Postgres acceleration techniques that include Ignite. Prepared a blog post [2] for the case and going to cover details with nice demos at the webinar next Wednesday [3].

Let me know if you are ready to come to the meetup.

-
Denis
Ignite PMC Chair