Ignite has the most active dev and user communities

Denis Magda-2 Denis Magda-2

Ignite has the most active dev and user communities

Igniters,

Let me share some great news with you. ASF shared annual report [1] for 2018:
  • Top 5 Apache developer email lists: Ignite (1st!), Kafka, Tomcat, Beam, and James
  • Top 5 Apache user email lists: Lucene/Solr, Ignite (2nd!), Flink, Kafka, and Cassandra
  • Top 5 Apache repositories by commits: Hadoop, Ambari, Camel, Ignite (4th!), and Beam

So, since the times of the previous report [2] we moved from 3rd to 2nd position in the user lists rank and from 5th to 4th in the commits rank. Ramping up!