Ignite cluster

Viraj Rathod Viraj Rathod

Ignite cluster

If my cluster is up and running with two nodes in it and the discoverSpi has the two IPs in it.
I have to mention both IPs in each XML of the node?
Viraj Rathod

Re: Ignite cluster

Hello!

You can mention either one, since the rest will be auto-discovered.

However for resilience you should make sure to list more than one.

ср, 5 дек. 2018 г. в 11:01, Viraj Rathod <[hidden email]>:
If my cluster is up and running with two nodes in it and the discoverSpi has the two IPs in it.
I have to mention both IPs in each XML of the node?
Viraj Rathod
Viraj Rathod Viraj Rathod

Viraj Rathod

Re: Ignite cluster

Hello!

Nope!

I mean that if you specify only one IP and it fails, other nodes will not be able to find your cluster anymore.