Ignite-client can not properly connect with ignite-server

Serg Serg

Ignite-client can not properly connect with ignite-server

Hi All.

I have problem since update Ignite from 2.7.6 to 2.9.1 with connect to
server.

Precondition:
  *  several Ignite servers inside docker which run on different nodes and
discovered via staticIpFinder.
  *  java-ignite-client inside docker on separate node

Problem:
 When run client I see at logs

and application can not run because Ignite context  not initialized.

As I understand Client send to Server *Non-loopback local IP* which was
private ip of Docker. So Server can not connect to client via IP 172.17.0.4.

How can I configure correct public IP of client?
Ignite.setLocalHost() - did not help me