Ignite client Java example

sbiradar1975 sbiradar1975

Ignite client Java example

I'm writing a Java client, the simple code I tried is below, I get the cache closed error if I pass it to another method. This may not be the right way - can someone point me to a simple complete example of ignite client in Java?

        try (Ignite ignite = Ignition.start("/Users/san083/workspaces/tools/apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-bin/examples/config/example-ignite.xml")) {
                         // Collection<IgniteCallable<Integer>> calls = new ArrayList<>();
                          cache = ignite.getOrCreateCache("myCacheName");

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cache has been closed or destroyed: myCacheName
sbiradar1975 sbiradar1975

Re: Ignite client Java example

Re: Ignite client Java example

Do I understand correctly that it's working for you now?

-Val