Ignite cache: Serializable vs Externalizable

ashishb888 ashishb888

Ignite cache: Serializable vs Externalizable

Which is better among Serializable and Externalizable?
I have experienced Externalizable is slower than Serializable. Can somebody
help me with this?

Re: Ignite cache: Serializable vs Externalizable

Hello!

Why not Binarylizable? Or just avoiding having either one.

чт, 24 янв. 2019 г. в 14:42, ashishb888 <[hidden email]>:
Which is better among Serializable and Externalizable?
I have experienced Externalizable is slower than Serializable. Can somebody
help me with this?

ashishb888 ashishb888

Re: Ignite cache: Serializable vs Externalizable

The object need to be pushed to Kafka as well. I mean it is not just limited
to Ignite.