Ignite and Pauseless JVMs for Low-Latency Scenarious: Meetup with Azul

Ignite and Pauseless JVMs for Low-Latency Scenarious: Meetup with Azul

Igniters,

Some of you should have come across an article by Simon Ritter describing how Ignite and Azul Zing JVM are used together to power low-latency use cases:

Several of our community members including Pavel Vinokurov and Stan Lukyanov were involved in that project, and this time we are gathering together with Silicon Valley Java Performance meetup group to results in details: https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-In-Memory-Computing/events/267751131

The session is to be led by Gil Tene, Azul Systems CTO, Java RockStar and Java Champion, who will cover JVM aspects of the solution. While I will join Gil to explain Ignite internals.

RSVP and come over!

-
Denis