Ignite Visor cmd cannot connect...

Wolfgang Meyerle Wolfgang Meyerle

Ignite Visor cmd cannot connect...

Hi,

I tried using

ignitevisorcmd.sh -cfg=<path_to_my_config_xml>

however I'm getting the following error message:
Local node's binary configuration is not equal to remote node's binary
configuration

It further states:
localBinaryCfg=null
rmtBinaryCfg={globIdMapper ...

I'm using the exact same xml configuration file.

However for some stupid reason the visorcmd cannot connect
I'm using cpp code which is instantiating the server node.
The node seems to be running as I can use a thin client to connect to it
and put and get values...

Why?

Regards,

Wolfgang

Re: Ignite Visor cmd cannot connect...

Hello!

I think that C++ node would enforce some binary configuration, so you will have to repeat the exact one in the XML file for Visor CMD:

I recommend using control.sh or GGCC for Apache Ignite in place of Visor CMD where possible, since it's not actively maintained.