Ignite : Slow Client

M Singh M Singh

Ignite : Slow Client

Hi:

I have a few questions about slow clients:

1. If a slow client is disconnected, what happens to it's event queue ?
2. If there are multiple client using same query - do they share the same queue and if so, does each client get all the events or are the events shared across all clients of that queue (just like a jms queue) ?
3. When a slow client reconnects - does it get events from it's previous queue ?
4. If #3 is true, then during the time slow client is disconnected, is it's queue still gathering events while the client is trying to reconnect ?

Thanks
Alexei Scherbakov Alexei Scherbakov

Alexei Scherbakov
M Singh M Singh

Alexei Scherbakov Alexei Scherbakov

Re: Ignite : Slow Client

1. If any client is disconnected event queue is dropped ( except some internal discovery events ).
2. Which query? Event queue is per connection.
3. No.
4. No.

You can read more about slow clients here [1]