Ignite SQL table schema metadata

favas favas

Ignite SQL table schema metadata

Hi,

Is there a way in ignite to get the table schema details like column name, specific sq. data type (including length in case varchar type), index details etc?.

I have tried one of the REST API given in ignite <a href="http://host:port/ignite?cmd=metadata&amp;cacheName=partionedCache">http://host:port/ignite?cmd=metadata&cacheName=partionedCache.

Everything returned by this API is fine except the string data type. I specifically need the length of varchar fields, with that I need to build table alter statement comparing the existing table in ignite with new changes.

Please advice what can I do in this case

Regards,

Favas

Re: Ignite SQL table schema metadata

Hello!

Ignite does not enforce length of VARCHAR fields, you can store any String in VARCHAR fields, so you should neither expect not use that value.

I have tried one of the REST API given in ignite <a href="http://host:port/ignite?cmd=metadata&amp;cacheName=partionedCache" target="_blank">http://host:port/ignite?cmd=metadata&cacheName=partionedCache.