Ignite Rest API is not working

Kishan Kishan

Ignite Rest API is not working

I want to use REST API provided by ignite.

I have downloaded the ignite binary version 2.6. I have copied
'ignite-rest-http' module from IGNITE_HOME/libs/optional/ to
IGNITE_HOME/libs folder.

Then i run the command bin/ignite.bat, I am able to bring up the service
with this command, but when I try to hit
'http://localhost:8080/ignite?cmd=version' from the browser, it is giving me
HTTP 404 error.

I tried the same thing with different machine but it is giving me same
error.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks in advance.

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev

Kishan Kishan

Re: Ignite Rest API is not working

Checked the logs. The server was started on 8081 port as 8080 port was busy.
It's working now.

Thank you very much.

Kishan