Ignite - Question about update counter field for continuous queries

M Singh M Singh

Ignite - Question about update counter field for continuous queries

Hi Folks:

I have a question about once only event delivery for continuous queries.

The document (https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/continuous-queries) indicates that there is a per partition update counter which is sent to the client along with the change notification.  I checked the CacheEntryEvent and could not find the update counter field.  Also, is this field (update counter) handled internally by Ignite client library (dropping duplicate events on the client side) or does the client listener has to check it in case of duplicate events.  If the client listener has to check the update counter, please let me know how to access this field.

Thanks

Mans
alexey.goncharuk alexey.goncharuk

M Singh M Singh