Ignite Persistent Store with off-heap

kay kay

Ignite Persistent Store with off-heap

Hello,

I found in log file if i set DataRegion for PersistenceEnabled=true

There are

off-heap
    -- DataRegion_Name region [used=41MB, free=50.95%, comm=15MB]

and

Ignite Persistence
    -- DataRegion_Name region [used=41MB]

Is it stored equally in disk and off-heap area(41MB)?
and If i set DataRegion maxSize=100MB , Can I use up to 100MB of disk
storage for node?

Thank you so much :)

stephendarlington stephendarlington