Ignite Persistence Storage : Full data is stored in all activated nodes just local Data?

ApacheUser ApacheUser

Ignite Persistence Storage : Full data is stored in all activated nodes just local Data?

Hi Team,
How does the data stored when the persistenc eis enabled?

Does Ignite Store all data in all Nodes enabled persistence  or just the
data which in that node?

Ex: I have 4 node Ignite Cluster and persistence is enabled in all 4 nodes
(activated after 4 nodes come up)  . When the data is loaded,  is full data
stored/Persisted in all 4 nodes or just the data persists which is in thet
node?

Thanks

Mikael Mikael

Re: Ignite Persistence Storage : Full data is stored in all activated nodes just local Data?

Only the data for that node is stored there, backup data on backup
nodes, primary data on primary nodes and so on.

Mikael